- Customize a highly sophisticated Java Grid product based on customer needs
- Develop integration solutions to communicate with the Grid product
- Analyze customer's technical requirements, design the solution and estimate efforts and costs
- Design high level architectural solutions
- Train foreign R&D teams how to integrate with the Grid product
- The position requires frequent travels to Western Europe and the US
Experience and skills required
- At least 4 years of experience in J2EE
- Extensive experience in JMS
- Solid experience in at least two of the following application servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle App Server
- Extensive knowledge in other Java server-side programming: EJB , Hibernate, Spring, JDBC
- Solid experience in designing enterprise-scale architectures
- Experience in other messaging platforms (such as Tibco or MQ Series) – an advantage
- Experience in caching solutions (such as OSCache, Cache4J, JBoss Cache, Tangosol etc.) – an advantage
- Experience in other programming languages: C++ and .NET – an advantage
- Very good spoken and written English
- Very good communication skills
Our offer includes but not limited to:
- official contract;
- official "white" salary;
- career growth;
- Agile training and certification;
- attractive relocation package (for our nonlocal employees);
- paid vacations and seek leaves.
Become a part of R&D teams for world known customers of Ignite Ukraine. Join our stuff of creative, professional, ambitious engineers and Ignite your career.
To apply please e-mail CV to email@example.com. Please, do not forget to indicate vacancy code in the subject line. You are asked to include the detailed description of your skills and technologies mastered, working experience and projects description. Please be sure that all information you provide us will be kept in the strict confidence.
IGNITE your career with US!
Готовы взять: Мужчину