Who we are:
Vitaver & Associates, Inc. (“V&A”) is a professional staffing company, based in Boca Raton, Florida since 1993. We provide a full array of comprehensive solutions including searching, screening and recruiting for contract, permanent, junior, senior and executive-level positions for over 50 big corporations as well as government organizations across the US.
The industries we cater to include IT/Telecommunications, Semiconductor, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting/Finance, Hospitality, Sales, Marketing, Retail/Wholesale, Aerospace, Aviation and Defense.
V&A is currently seeking an Accountant Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our highly dynamic and progressive team in Ukraine to work with payroll administration for our US- and Ukraine-based contractors and employees.
What we offer:
- Work in a highly ambitious, goal oriented, friendly and fun environment that is characteristic of an American corporate culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Constant trainings and new learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation and social package that includes: the base salary (where the starting salary is a subject for adjustment based on individual performance), bonuses, paid vacation, paid sick and personal days off, gym and medical insurance programs, charity programs, extensive library of books and DVDs in English, corporate events.
- Prepare and process biweekly payroll for employees and contractors
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Ensures purchase orders, timesheets and invoices are matched
- Coordinate efforts between payroll and human resources departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. work time, overtime, sick/personal time off)
- Other general accounting duties as assigned
- Intermediate English
- Availability to work either from 3 pm till midnight Kyiv time (8 am – 5 pm EST) or from 12 pm till 9 pm Kyiv time
- Quiet home office and a personal laptop (we cover the internet fee)
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Apply for this job on our website
Готовы взять: Мужчину, Женщину