Vacancy Code: COSM ZH
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our new project and to work as Customer Operations Section Manager (Code: COSM ZH) for full time in Zhytomyr office.
Responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
• Analysis and implementation of the Network Operation Center (NOC) infrastructure functionality, fault tolerance and backup support systems, ensuring 24x7x365 NOC services availability.
• Development and implementation of the investment program within NOC.
• Implementation of the quality control system according to ISO9001:2008, ITSM (ISO/IEC20000) and ISO27001 standards into NOC.
• Holding negotiations with potential customers as for budget and technical requirements, promotion of the monitoring IT services on the internal market.
• Ensuring high production discipline within the team, implementation of the strategic skills development program for team staff.
Successful candidates should correspond to the following minimal required competencies / skills:
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in IT sphere.
• Deep understanding of management processes and quality control systems (ISO, ITSM etc.)
• Knowledge of support processes and strategies like ITIL, CobIT, etc.
• General understanding of risk management foundations.
• MS Office and MS Project knowledge on an advanced level.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Perfect analytical and communicative skills.
• MS in Computer Sciences, IT or comparable.
• Readiness for business trips (up to 2 weeks).
The following requirements will be an advantage:
• Understanding of risk management foundations.
• Experience in IT services system management (HP SM, IBM Tivoli etc.)
• Experience in system or DB administration.
We offer you Ukrainian labour legislation guarantees, challenging work in team of professionals, very warm and friendly corporative attitude.
To apply please e-mail CV (in English only) with your full career details to email@example.com (please, do not forget to indicate vacancy code in the subject line). You are asked to include the detailed description of your skills and technologies mastered, working experience and projects description. Please be sure that all information you provide us will be accepted and kept in the strictest confidence.
WELCOME TO INFOPULSE UKRAINE!
Готовы взять: Мужчину